yes, that is the whole title...like a pimp named slickback. but i digress (pronounced, dee-hress). these taste like ginger snaps without the lame "snap" part. i want none of that in my cookies. only two things in the world should be hard, and cookies are not one of them. hiyooo!
p.s. i know some of you out there are only friends with me because of these cookies, if you suddenly stop talking to me, I'LL KNOW WHY!
auditory pairing: she wants revenge - tear you apart (the cookie, of course)
effing awesome molasses cookies
-1/2c butter, melted
-1/4c veggie oil
-1c brown sugar, packed
-2c all-purpose flour
-2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
-1/4 tsp nutmeg
-1/2 tsp ground ginger
-1/2c white sugar, for rolling
1. combine butter, oil, brown sugar and mix for 5min with whisk attachment in kitchenaid, until mixture lightens in color
2. add egg, mix until combined, then add molasses
3. in separate small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt & spices...add slowly until fully incorporated
4. place mixture in fridge 30min to firm up (preheat your oven @ this time to 375F)
5. take about 1/2tbsp into a ball and roll in white sugar, place on baking sheet
6. cook for 7 minutes, it will still be soft, and look a tiny bit brown. let rest 5-10 min to complete cooking.
heres some snow boobies i made during rva's snomg3 for your enjoyment: